New to chocolate? Take a class with a passionate chocolate expert, where you'll learn the crucial step of chocolate tempering, followed right by making your own delicious chocolate mendiants, and be able to create your own piece of chocolate art!
Parents, this class is kid-friendly (ie for children under 10). You and your child will be able to co-create your own chocolate works of art! Don't miss this sweet opportunity to share with your child! (When booking, please book for yourself and for your child, as your child can't come alone.)
The Cocoa Journey Intro to Chocolate Workshop includes:
- a 1-hour hands-on chocolate workshop, where you make your own beautiful Belgian chocolate mendiants!
- Demonstration of how to make chocolate, including tempering, and explanation of chocolate characteristics
- Tasting & bringing your own chocolates home, for yourselves or as a gift!
- Monday - Friday, 12pm- 1:00pm; min. 3 people, max. 20 people, so come with your friends!
To book, simply:
1. Indicate the number of participants in Quantity, incl. children.
2. Add to Cart
3. There's a minimum of 3 people per class, so If you're fewer than 3 people, please make it a private class :) Please click on Fun Extra! Make Your Tour or Class Private! & add the number of participants to the Cart.
4. Click on the Cart icon in the upper-right hand corner, & write the date (Mondays - Fridays) in the Notes/Comments section when you checkout. That's it! You'll then receive a confirmation :)
We have a 14-day cancellation policy. If you miss your appointment, or cancel with less than 14 days' notice, you will be charged the full price of your appointment. If you cancel more than 14 days before your appointment, you'll receive a refund minus payment processing fees.