Taste and experience fine chocolate with a passionate chocolate expert and official Judge for the world-renown Academy of Chocolate Awards!
On the High-end Chocolate Degustation Tour, you'll visit only the best artisan chocolate shops, and taste exquisite mouth-watering chocolate, all the while being expertly guided. You'll learn plenty about chocolate (and ask any questions you want!) while tasting exceptional chocolate and seeing famous sights in Brussels.
The High-end Chocolate Degustation Tour includes:
-- a 1.5 hour walking tour from the Grand Place to Place St. Catherine, including:
- Tour of the best artisanal chocolatiers & degustation: how to taste chocolate & understand what makes a truly gourmet chocolate (& chocolatier)!
- Explanation of chocolate - science, history, & also market insights if you'd like :)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 11:30-1:00pm; min. 3, max. 14 people, so come with your friends!
Please send an email first before booking in order to ensure your desired date and time is available!
To book, simply:
1. Indicate the number of participants in Quantity, incl. children.
2. Add to Cart
(3. To make it private, please click on Fun Extra! Make Your Tour or Class Private! & add the number of participants to the Cart.)
4. Click on the Cart icon in the upper-right hand corner, & write the date in the Notes/Comments section when you checkout. That's it! You'll then receive a confirmation :)
Please note the following with regards to COVID:
No negative COVID test is necessary for the tasting tours, but please refrain from attending if you have COVID symptoms. Unfortunately, no refunds can be given for this purpose. Thank you for your understanding.