Learn the art of making chocolate from a passionate chocolate expert! In this class, you'll learn how to temper chocolate, make your own beautiful gourmet Belgian chocolate pralines & delicious mendiants... and of couse taste everything you make -- and if you can resist, bring back with you!
The Cocoa Journey Advanced Chocolate Workshop includes:
- a 2-hour hands-on chocolate workshop where you make your own beautiful Belgian chocolate pralines & mendiants!
- Demonstration of how to make chocolate, with explanation of chocolate characteristics
- Tasting & bringing your own chocolates home, for yourselves or as a gift!
- Monday - Friday, 3:30-5:30pm; min. 3 people, max. 9 people, so come with your friends!
To book, simply:
1. Indicate the number of participants in Quantity, incl. children.
2. Add to Cart
3. There's a minimum of 3 people per class, so If you're fewer than 3 people, please make it a private class :) Please click on Fun Extra! Make Your Tour or Class Private! & add the number of participants to the Cart.
4. Click on the Cart icon in the upper-right hand corner, & write the date (Mondays - Fridays) in the Notes/Comments section when you checkout. That's it! You'll then receive a confirmation :)
We have a 14-day cancellation policy. If you miss your appointment, or cancel with less than 14 days' notice, you will be charged the full price of your appointment. If you cancel more than 14 days before your appointment, you'll receive a refund minus payment processing fees.